For Thanksgiving
mikes brother Kevin and his family came to our house - They also have 6 kids - So for entertainment the kids and moms made these turkey cupcakes - We couldn't decide if they were disgusting or cute - You can see our conundrum! In the end we figured it didn't matter because they were gone awfully fast!
8 comments:
gross! but undeniably clever. i'm curious but hesitant to ask... what is stuffed inside??
I agree with Amberly. What's inside?
It's cereal and green sprinkles with frosting - the turkey is caramel
I think I'm still leaning towards disgusting. ;) Will you email me these pics? The only ones I ended up with are the three boys stuffed in your cupboard...such a memorable Thanksgiving!!!
I love them Kelly! You are always so creative and fun! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope to see ya soon.. miss getting together
I think they are adorable. Thanks for telling what they are made from. Did the kids eat them?
They ate them all ~ the drum sticks were gone first
Hilarious - really ingenious, and yes, slightly disgusting . . . they look so real! What fun.
Post a Comment