This Halloween was a little Lot RUSHED. We went to our wards trunk-or-treat and had a wonderful time. I think maybe next year I'll give myself more than an hour to create costumes. . .but, probably not. Makayla was the mermaid, and I was going to be a fortune teller gypsy, but I was just my 10 Virgins costume.
I bet you looked beautiful as ever Kelly! You never cease to amaze me! If I could have a tiny portion of your talents and spirit... how blessed you are!! Thanks for sharing your sweet family with us.. We love you guys
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
3 comments:
I bet you looked beautiful as ever Kelly! You never cease to amaze me! If I could have a tiny portion of your talents and spirit... how blessed you are!! Thanks for sharing your sweet family with us.. We love you guys
You are so talented and they are so cute! Wish I could throw that many people together in an hour! :)
I am sorry I missed that! The costumes turned out pretty good. I must say that strong man makes my heart flutter. - Rooney
Post a Comment