February 12, 2011

A little Sickening!

Let me tell you a little story about my mothering skills, or lack there of. (Ahem)  This summer Dallin had a worm in his little hand and brought it in to show me.  I thought he was trying to scare me and so I reacted accordingly.  I screamed and jumped and said, "Yuck, Gross, Sick!!!"  He screamed and threw it in the air. He would not pick it back up and was completely scared of it.  Needless to say I felt pretty bad, and he is still scared of worms!

 This morning he was in my room and had a piece of brownie that he had rolled into a "Worm" shape.  I said,  "Dallin is that a brownie or a worm?"  He looked down at his brownie and threw it in the air with a scream.  He ran to the other side of the room and wouldn't touch it.  In my defense it looked like a worm  -------> see? (Yes, I laughed and laughed and Olivia about died of laughter.)

I tried to get him to pick it up, but he was not so sure.  To help matters out Olivia picked it up and ate part of it.  I don't think he'll ever kiss her again, the look on his face was utter disgust!

 I sure do love my Dallin boy!  
One of these days he's going to come in my house with a worm to try to scare me and I'm going to disappoint him with a happy smile and a longing to touch the slimy little worm!  Not any time soon, I can assure you of that. 


4 comments:

Kasey said...

That really does look like a worm!! What about gummy worms?

Amber said...

OH I so needed that laugh!!! I love that last picture of him!! Where did you take it? Have a sweet day!!

Gina Hallam said...

That's too funny!!!! I can picture him doing just that, although I didn't hear the screaming lol must have been too noisy in my house to hear :) Dallin's such a cute little bug!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to read a new post kel. :-) -Rooney