Life has been hectic around here:
Mike was the recipient of a Noyce Scholarship, which will help tremendously. He is also student teaching at the local school. (We save 200 dollars in gas a month!) He loves teaching, and I enjoy seeing him at lunch.
I just got released as the Relief Society Night Organizer (Enrichment Leader) and put into the Primary presidency. I'm happy to be in primary.
Olivia just had Science Fair and got third place with her energy and dry ice experiment. She is busy with 4-H and Activity Days.
Halle is in dance and she loves it. She was just Top Dog in her class for her manners. Mike asked why she didn't use them at home and I now have a sweet mannered little Halle. She likes to surprise everyone with love notes and clean rooms and other jobs! I love that.
Kade is starting wrestling, and I'm excited to watch! He is in speech in school and getting better.
Makayla is in preschool on Tuesday and Thursday. She asks everyday if it is show and tell at school. This has been fun for her.
Dallin is a Thomas the train fan. Which is interesting because he is scared to death of real trains. It is interesting to watch him talk himself out of being afraid. He says, "It's Thomas, my train." Then he'll go to the window to look timidly. As soon as the whistle blows on the train he has to say, "That's Thomas and Percy, my trains." He has become so helpful lately, always unloading the dish washer and emptying the dryer. I hope this helpfulness stays.
Blake is a walking, talking fool. He is a little tease and knows how to push buttons, particularly Dallin's. He pushes Makayla's and Kade's buttons as well. He loves to growl and sing. He is old enough that I tell him no and I get to see his little lip protrude with big alligator tears. It's so cute.
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago

3 comments:
Kelly, thanks for the update on your darling family. Sounds like everyone is doing so great! I'm so happy for Mike and that he is close to finishing. I just hope you don't decide to move too far away.
Congrats Mike on the scholarship! And congrats to Kelly, primary is awesome, you'll love it there! Wow on the busy life. Sounds like you've joined the ranks of craziness. I'm in the thick of it too. Can't really breathe some days. But it's awesome!
WOOHOOOO!!!! WAY TO GO MIKE!!! Your kids are so stinkin cute Kelly!!! I love seeing them playing outside, they're just the cutest!!!!
Post a Comment