I love you I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you
The kids thought up some fun Valentines up for consideration for this years festivities:
Valentine, You make my Heart Burn.
(I thought this one was particularly clever to give to someone you're not so fond of and they'll never know.)
Happy Valentines Sweet Buns!
(The picture would be a hamburger bun full of sweets. Personally I think Halle just liked saying "Sweet Buns!")
Eat Your Heart Out Valentine.
(This one would be a heart with bite marks all over it.)
Valentine, You make my heart flutter.
(This one is a heart that has strings attached at the top and bottom that you spin tight and when you open it it flutters.)
Paddle faster Valentine or we're shark bait!
Surfs up Valentine!
That's a Killer Wave Valentine.
(Kade didn't cut out his heart very well and it turned out to be in a surf board shape. He claims it was on purpose. These get a little more complicated with brads and moving arms and even sharks.)
Looks like Saturday is a craft day for us. It was fun to sit and laugh at all the stupidly hilarious things you could put on a Valentine! What's your best Valentine line?

3 comments:
these are great. now if you could just whip up enough for three classes, my kids would be covered. thanks!
I would like to have been a fly on the wall for this craft activity!
Where could they have possibly gotten such great creativity from?
Post a Comment