March 21, 2011

  I love these boys!  Blake was crying and I had the camera, as soon as he see's the flash he's all smiles.

I've been a blog slacker lately.  I have no excuse, and no promise of getting better.  I just don't remember to bring my camera anywhere and then I forget what happened.  I do want to remember these cute faces!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

I want to squeeze their cheeks!

Unknown said...

What cute faces!! I haven't taken pictures for a long time.. I understand what you are saying! We took them some place fun on saturday and actually remembered the camera.. just forgot to charge it!! Keep posting.. love reading up on your fun day to day adventures!
Amber

Hodges Family said...

Those are cute faces! I know the feeling I never remember my camera!

Campbell Family said...

I do have to say that those are extra cute little boys!! And kelly, if you are a blog slacker...then I am a blog super dooper slacker! We miss you guys so much!

Debi said...

You sure make cute boys! A. Debi