Makayla had preschool today. She brought home a cup filled with dirt and planted inside was. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . a bikini seed.
I can hardly wait to see it! I will try hard not to be disappointed when I find out Bikini might actually start with a Z!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think growing bikinis will be way more entertaining than growing zucchinis...but thats just me.
A Bikini Seed! This is the greatest news ever! Where can I get one? This could change the world! Will it be yellow with polka dots? PLEASE be sure to post pictures as it grows. Revolutionary! ; )
She would look cute in a bikini. I, on the other hand, would like to cover up the herniated stomach with stretch marks and loose skin. Could she get me a one-piece-kini?
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
6 comments:
I think growing bikinis will be way more entertaining than growing zucchinis...but thats just me.
Let me know if she comes home with a money tree seed! Too funny.
A Bikini Seed! This is the greatest news ever! Where can I get one? This could change the world! Will it be yellow with polka dots? PLEASE be sure to post pictures as it grows. Revolutionary! ; )
She would look cute in a bikini. I, on the other hand, would like to cover up the herniated stomach with stretch marks and loose skin. Could she get me a one-piece-kini?
haha I love this so much. She is darling.
I'm rolling on the floor... not only because of your bikini growing talents, but I think I may have the match at my house!!!
Post a Comment