April 20, 2011

Perspective

 Usually at any point in my day I can look down at my feet and see something like this:
   That look means pick me up.  I'm sure you already knew that because it is obvious.  I have a million things running though my mind at that time, however and he doesn't always get what he wants.  I've noticed Dallin is wearing underwear and I need to remind him to use the bathroom.  Makayla just got out of the bath and I should comb her hair.  The laundry has stopped and I should keep it going.  That is just to name a few of the million things in my head.  I wish I could multiply myself and stay on task, instead I see this picture and think.....
So, today I'm going to remember these cute things at my feet and serve them.  I'll be staying on task all day!  It's all about perspective and today I needed a change.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Love your view on life! All those things are part of the beautiful mess we live in!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder! You're the best!

Michelle Burk said...

Your home is not a mess, your life is not chaos... it's just abstract art! People pay a lot of money for that. And you've got it all around you. So lucky!

Lena said...

I have 100% confidence in you and your ability to raise happy, confident, well adjusted children. Not getting picked up the moment you want is part of becoming that happy well adjusted adult! (or at least, that's what I told myself tonight as my baby laid on the floor crying because she wanted me to hold her IMMEDIATELY! : )

Angie said...

I need to read your blog every day. Just to laugh.