April 19, 2011

Yellow Submarine

     Halle Quote: It was awesome!






    Halle's school play/concert was a redundant "We all live in a yellow submarine" over and over and over, not to mention the practicing at home again and again.  It paid off, she knew her stuff!  Including all the songs and the entire dance with Halle Flare!





She is a little performer with big shorts and a tank-top that is too short.  I still think she's cute.

One fun part about concerts is listening to my kids sing along like they are part of the show.  They've heard it enough at home to have the chorus memorized.

**Added Bonus: Eric Bevan is the same age as Halle and his mom came to the concert!!!  It is so fun to have my friend Angie there, because they all want to sit on her lap!  Her kids are growing up so fast, she is lucky I'm  willing to share!:)   

2 comments:

Debi said...

Darling Halle! Looks like she is prime for some dancing lessons to keep the enthusiasm going. A.Debi

Angie said...

You're right. I'm dang lucky. By the way, I have some good video of Halle "getting down"!