Can I just say life is hard when you are use to having one.
I missed a party, sorry Callie I totally forgot.
I didn't know what was going on with preschool.
No email.
No blog.
No maps.
Less music.
I'll admit, there was that one upside. . . a cleaner house.
With upsides come down sides. . . I had to clean.
In my computerless days I did help paint a mural at a library:

That was fun, I now know my ABC's. I painted them OPQSTRU - so you know that is not how the alphbet goes! You see it actually goes OPQRSTU. . . you learn somthing new everyday! (It had to be repainted. . .hence the butterfly.) In my defence I have a right brain and a left brain and a middle brain. Normally I function somewhere in the middle, but when I'm creating/painting only the right side works, there is no spelling on that side. No alphabet either!

4 comments:
Kelly the mural is adorable. You are amazing! Have you heard where Mike could work yet? I think you guys would like Texas if you are applying there. The times I have visited Kim in Austin and Houston were beautiful. They are suppose to have a great school system there. Kim would love having more family around.
I love the murial! I agree, you are amazing!! HOPE Things are well at your home!!
Amber
Wow--impressive use of your time. Love it!
Hey, you should have called me. I could have brought my right brain. Wouldn't have been any help, as you know, on the left brains side (since I don't have one). Mural looks awesome...my favorite is the butterfly. ;) Oh, and glad you're back.
Post a Comment