July 6, 2011

Starlight Mountain Theatre




We took the girls to the play High School Musical.  It was a blast.  Troy Bolton was selling licorice and a kiss.  Somehow Halle and Olivia ended up with licorice and the kiss.  Olivia's friend Sierra wanted licorice but not the kiss.
Sierra: I'll take your licorice but not a kiss.
Troy: Why wouldn't you want a kiss from Troy Bolton?
Sierra:  You're not my type.
Troy: Who is??
Sierra: Not you.
Olivia:  I'll take her kiss.

 Makayla got popcorn, it wasn't as tasty as licorice but she didn't have to have a kiss!

My camera setting was for fireworks :(

3 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

Were you guys back here in Idaho? I love the selling of licorice and a kiss hahahaha I hope Olivia got her kiss hahahaha :)

Anonymous said...

Love it. The kissin' thing comes from the Thomas side. They love gettin' AND givin' em out. lol!

The Kelly Variety said...

i did not say i would take his kiss





liv