November 7, 2011

Great to be Eight














 



 Halle turned eight.  She had a pink birthday party with her awesome family.  Her dad was able to baptize her and her Mom forgot to bring a towel.  In my defense: In the west they give you a check list.  I also quickly made a program and forgot to insert the branch presidents name so it said, "insert bishop's name here."  Memorable at least!   
Halle's Grandma and Aunt Emily gave her talks on the holy ghost and baptism.

I can't believe she is growing up so fast.
It was a Happy Day.

This the the journal entry I found:
September 29th, 2011
At my baptism lot's of people were there.  I felt good like I was doing a good deed.  In the font everybody was there.  I felt like I was loved when my aunt and grandma talked.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy late Birthday!! What sweet blessings and memories!

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet pink birthday cake!!!! She was sooooo loved even from over here in Idaho. -rooney

maddie said...

You are loved Halle from your Gram-cracker!

Tamra said...

Happy "late" birthday Halle from the Hansen's! We love you and are so proud of your decision to be baptized!! Can't wait til next time we get to see you...and your family too!