November 17, 2011

Halloweeny

BATMAN

Miss Medusa



Olivia actually won her school contest for most creative.  She got a pass to the dance and some gift certificates around town.
Captain Underpants and his trusty sidekick Horizontal Stripe Man.
(Perhaps a bit too cold for trick-or-treating?)





Halle, obviously enjoying it!  Are you Scared?
(I am.) 
We had a wonderful Halloween!  Blake, Halle and Kade were Ninja's and Makayla was Spidergirl.  Somehow we didn't get pictures...What can I say, they have Slackers for parents.  This was also a great Halloween because I didn't have to carve a pumpkin, they did it all by themselves... without help... I thought it would never happen. Then we watched a Shrek Halloween and ate roasted pumpkin seeds.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
(We didn't go trick-or-treating this year, we went to the theater and watched a movie as a family.
Pros: No candy!
Cons: No candy.)

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love the costumes!! What fun parents you guys are, you never cease to amaze me!!!

Kasey said...

Love their costumes! Such cute kids!

Anonymous said...

K, as AWESOME as Liv's costume is, and it is amazing, I'm going to have to vote Captain Underpants and Horizontal Stripe Man as my two favorites this year. I love you guys!!!

Kathy Bowler said...

Most beautiful kids in the world!!!