December 31, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was fun, but with so much going on how do real people take pictures?
The pictures you see here are the first two seconds of Christmas morning.










It was wonderful, easy, relaxed and unwrapping all of theses presents took... I don't know. . . 5 seconds.

Some Highlights:  For Christmas Eve we went to the church and cleaned it for Sunday.  It was an early birthday present for Jesus.  It is amazing how service makes you feel so good.  I know each one of my kids felt it.  In fact this may be a new tradition.
While were there, we practiced Silent Night as a family over the pulpit.
It was apparent in Sacrament meeting the next day,
 that you don't have to have a good voice to bring the spirit into a meeting.    
Hymns are inspired, even if you can't sing.

Halle and Olivia sang Christmas Bells A Cappella style and it was beautiful!

I love:
Christmas!
 All the love and help we received!
All of the cards!
The people in Tennessee!
All the Family time!
Traditions! 

3 comments:

Walker Family said...

It looks like you guys are doing great down there! I love checking your blog and seeing how you guys are doing:) Tell Kade hello and wink at him for me:)

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys, and for some reason this time of year, we miss you even more. Thats all.

Angie said...

I missed you so much at Christmas! You are like my family! I wish we could have heard you sing!!