October 12, 2012

The Boys

     Mike wants to buy a RV and visit each state.  Of course this is unrealistic and not going to happen, but we always talk about it.  He thinks it would be fun to do it now.  I say it would be more fun with just the boys.  So, whenever we see that perfect RV with the bed over the cab and awesome gas mileage, we dream about where to go.  I must say my dreams ARE more pleasant with just the boys.  He says I am making my kids miss out on a wonderful time and family bonding.  That may be true, but just look at those sweet boys:
Maybe they don't always look that way.  
Maybe... sometimes... Okay, Usually it is more like this:
So we need another bike! 
 And about 10 RV's to make everyone happy!

We ARE a HAPPY family.
SO THERE!

2 comments:

Nona Haddock said...

Kelly, Thanks for blogging again. I love your creative way of sharing the fun that goes on at your house.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! My nephews are cute! It's always fun to dream about all the fun trips we will take one day.