April 1, 2009

Cute Chub

Olivia came home from school and was Amazed that a kid in her third grade class weighs 120 pounds. I asked if her was a big kid. She said he was tall and chubby. Then she quickly added, but it's a cute chub! If you were wondering, evidently there is such thing.
I was Looking through my pictures and I found proof.

That's what I call cute chub!

11 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

No wise comments about Mike! ;)

Amber said...

your kids are too cute!! i love your posts, Kelly!

maddie said...

I'm cool cuz I belong to the chub club also. Mine may not be cute but I'm a full fledged member! Those pictures just make me want to kiss the little chubby cheeks. But not Mike's if you know what I mean.

Kasey said...

So cute. Yes cute chub!!!

Stephen & Kendra said...

I remember with Katelyn I would get offended if people called her chubby because I was crazy, but Preston is super chubby (19 lbs, 5 months) and I Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

That is definitely some cute chub... now Mike, thats a different variety! (Look whos talking...only wish mine could even be considered chub. I'm afraid I'm far beyond that!)

Michelle Burk said...

When you marry a Thomas, you better be prepared for cute chub. Serious chub.

Lindsey said...

Cute chub...good way to put it. I remember how cute chubby Halle was.

Since both of my girls have definitely been cute chubby...I wouldn't know what to do with a skinny minny!

The Hansen's said...

Love it! And those pics are definitley perfect example of cute chub!

Campbell Family said...

I love those pictures! Little kid chub is super cute!

Anonymous said...

I am surprised there weren't any pictures of dallin on there. Now that is cute chub! Olivia only really knows about cute chub from her siblings and her father. Ha ha ha oops... sorry about the Mike comment. Love your blog. I am so glad that you keep it updated for us folk that are so far away and don't get to enjoy your wonderful family in person. I love you guys soooooo much! Thanks kel.