April 16, 2009

"Egg"cellent!

Decorating eggs Thomas Style 2009

With order, and precision.

No chaos here, neat and tidy.

We only use the finest egg dying utensils. Our patented no spill, no mess is fool proof.

The results, envied by all.
With a little help even Grandpa Craig mastered the Thomas Egg dying skills.

It is hard to be a Thomas we know, and we make it look so easy!

I'm sure we were looking at the same pictures, you'll just have to look harder if you did not see the same results I saw. The one thing we learned, it is okay to spend $1.50 on egg dye. The .88 cennts we spent got the job done, but not quite as efficiently.

7 comments:

acuna said...

I saw the same thing you saw I don't know how you could miss it.
Even with cheap dye they still look great!

Kasey said...

Great job!! Fun times with family.

Anonymous said...

Loved it! I wish I could let go and let Jeremy be that messy. Ha ha ha ha. Our table was covered with paper and each bowl of dye had its own spoon so the dye's wouldn't mix. Wow, Craig is a master at egg dyeing. This post brought a huge smile to my face. I especially loved McKayla's outfit.

Amber said...

That looks like so much fun! I am envious of the way you put things on your blog.. you have such a way with words!! So fun to read! See you tomorrow!

maddie said...

brings me back to our Easter Egg dying days. I did try to be neat but those pictures seemed really familiar to me. Humm

Alysha said...

That looks so fun! I am jealous! It just isn't the same without kids around!

Anonymous said...

Wish we were closer and could do it together. We're about as neat and tidy as you are! Its a Thomas thing!