Here is Mikes first youtube video! If I let everyone know that this was an assignment, and it had to have a learning message, and he had to do it, he said I could post it for all to see.
I know you are so excited to see it that I'll not ruin this moment with words. (that last sentence made me barf a little bit in my mouth.)

8 comments:
We are impressed! I think it's great how you used your family pics. Q said if teaching doesn't work out he could be a professional narrator!!!
that was amazing! you have quite the talented family there! it was cute and educational but just tell him it was educational.. might not like the cute part! it was fun to watch! how did you get it on youtube?
That made me giggle. Mike sounded soooo nice and we all know that's a lie. :-) I enjoyed it though. I feel inspired!
That was pretty cute! Love the pictures and how they fit with the story line.
I see you got your van back! I bet you are soo happy to have it home!
Mike's voice is so soothing I fell asleep twice! He will make a great techer....zzzzzzz
Loved it even if Mike sounded alittle differant than I rembered! I guess we all have are performance voice.
What the hell???
Post a Comment