I love flowers. I like to plant flowers. I like to smell flowers. I like to weed flowers. I like to dream flowers. One time Mike brought home 5 bunches of random flowers and let me arrange them. Those were my favorite flowers ever . Mike likes roses, I do but I think they are so over rated. With all the other beautiful flowers, what is the fascination with roses?
I tried an experiment last year, instead of buying plants for $15.00 a piece, I bought seeds for $1.29. All three packets grew, only two flowered. This year they are doing extremely well. I tried it again, 10 seed packets. We'll see how it goes, I have a mustard seed faith that it will work.
(A little side note, I got my peas, potato's, and asparagus plated too! Carrots and Kade's Cosmo flower packet will be planted tomorrow.)

6 comments:
My goal is to have a garden this year. A woman in our ward will be teaching square foot gardening next week. I think I'll try her way. I love flowers too. JoAnn Steiger taught me how to arrange flowers. It's so much fun.
I love flowers too! Yours are so pretty. You have done a "funtastic" job! Kudos Kelly...
I wish you could come teach me some FLOWERS. I really like FLOWERS too I just don't know how to do anything. You would think after all those years of helping mom I would get the idea. I think it's just a fear of failure. I really need to get into gear and just try out the whole FLOWER thing. Still haven't done my garden. I finally bought a hose though so I could probably afford seeds too. :-) Wish me luck!
Maybe you could teach me about Flower I love them but they always seem to die not matter what I do!
I agree , roses are so over rated!!
My favorites: lily, tulips and columbines.Flowers are so pretty, they make me happy!!
I was talking with a sister in our branch and she said that Amish people like to plant flowers randomly in their vegetable garden so when they go to work in the garden they would see the flowers and get in a better mood to weed and do the boring job.
I'm going to try it this year in our small garden.
Your flowers look even better in real life! Makes me want to plant, but it snowed here last night and even my tulips are struggling. I wish the climate here was a little more flower friendly.
Post a Comment