He likes to eat, he still hides his wrist with his extra rolls of skin, he is still Easy Squeezey. (On this last picture you can tell he is starting to walk by all the bruises on his head.) He says Momma and Daddy and quite a few other nonsensical words.
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago

6 comments:
And he is still as cute as can be!
He is a cutie!
Man, I wish you guys didn't live so far away!
See, I am glad you posted an update on Dallin because even though we talk on the phone, I didn't know he was saying things or starting to walk. Thanks for this post. I LOVED it! :-)
Not only is he cute he loves his grandma!
OK, that is definately a kissable Thomas baby!! If you get tired of him, send him my way!
Post a Comment