April 21, 2009

Socks

Written by Olivia.
P.S. on Earth day it's her Birthday. April 22 she'll be NINE years old!

My sister is so nice and so kind. This morning I was getting ready for school and I couldn't find socks. Makayla said, "Livy I know where some socks are." She went in moms room and went by her bed and lifted a folder. Underneath were two socks alright, but we had a problem. Can you figure it out?

6 comments:

Kasey said...

mis matched and dirty stinky???

Amber said...

that is so cute.. i have the same problem at my house trying to find matching socks!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!!! I hope you found two socks that match :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV. I would sing, but its super awkward in writing. :-) Aren't you so glad you have such a helpful little sister? I bet you wore the socks. :-)

Hodges Family said...

Not matching socks are awesome. Thank goodness for little sisters to help out!

Anonymous said...

rather have her worn panties