April 24, 2009

Eaten Alive

To you, with your untrained eyes this might look like a common variety garden grub. But you my friend, are mistaken. This is the type of worm that eats humans. Just ask Kade he'll tell you all about them! Kade was in the garden all day, digging, playing, building, until he saw this. I guess I should be thankful he came in, I mean I wouldn't want him to be eaten alive. I do Love my boy; but, my silly Mother eyes just see a GRUB, and that is why I think he should continue digging, playing, building. (Mean, I know.)(Side note, they also eat houses in one bite.)

5 comments:

Amber said...

you are so funny! boys will be boys that is for sure! thanks for the phone call! you are great, Kelly!

Michelle Burk said...

Kade's right. They totally eat humans, one bite at a time. He is really smart. You should tell him there's a new video of Spencer on our blog. He'll want to watch it and aspire to Spencer's new acting role.

Campbell Family said...

So glad you came inside Kade so that grub didn't get you! We need you around here!

Anonymous said...

What a silly head. Kinda cute though. I don't think we have any of those in Virginia, so he can come live with me. :-) ha ha ha

Nancy said...

Just like Mike. What a wimp!