It is sometimes hard to believe my first born is Nine! This year for her birthday everyone made their own cake.
It is called the Most Dangerous Cake.
W H Y?
Because you are are only 5 minutes
away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night. It takes 3 minutes to cook!
The only problem, we didn't wait for it to cool and her candles melted in the cake and left big waxy balls!
She skipped school and we went to the zoo. I'd love to show you the Zebra's and Giraffe's and. . . and. . . and I can't even call myself a real blogger, who would go to the zoo and forget their camera! ME
H a p p y B i r t h d a y
O L I V I A

8 comments:
Happy Birthday. Beautiful girl. The Zoo sounds like a lot of fun.
Happy birthday or should I say late birthday! it was fun to see you at the zoo!
The cakes look yummy!!!! Way better than mine turned out. You should have put the recipe on here. I really like the picture with Kade and Makayla with chocolate all over their faces. SOOOOOO cute. Your blog puts a big smile on my face and makes me thankful for wonderful large families! I wouldn't trade that for the world.
thank you, Kelly! if you know how to get rid of those"skunks" let me know will ya!!
Happy Birthday Olivia! Wish we were closer and could have tried some of that cake!
What a beautiful birthday girl! can't wait for our date!
Happy Birthday Olivia! Those cakes looked scrumptious! Especially the strawberries!
she is ready, my little sis was 8 our first time never will forget the feel of her soft cotton knickers on the back of my hand as i felt her pu s sy, how good it felt sliding them off, spreading her legs and eating her childp u ssy, rubbing mycock all over her fat, baldcunt then slipping in her, how moist n tight she was, herpu s sy clamping down on myc o ck and my cumfilling her
Post a Comment