When Olivia was young her uncle Josh nicked named her Scary Larry. Makayla has somehow acquired that same nickname. I think it fits, don't you?
(Not all background advertisements represent the views of the writer.)
nick names are fun! although i didn't have one that stuck with me thru the years like my husband or my sister... of course amberger and watermarilyn just don't sound right! she is a cutie!
Love that sweet girl! I think that you should change up the nick name a bit. The same nick name as your sister is a little "not cool." I think that everyone should send in some suggestions. How about Scary Hairy, or Makayla O'lay ya... never mind.... I guess you should let her uncle josh come up with the names! What ever you call her she sure is an angel to me!
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
7 comments:
nick names are fun! although i didn't have one that stuck with me thru the years like my husband or my sister... of course amberger and watermarilyn just don't sound right! she is a cutie!
See why I missed her today. :-) Love ya, Erin Rooney Looney Tooney
With a face as cute as hers does it really matter what the hair looks like? I don't think so!
LOVE the crazy hair...and the crazy face. What cute kids you guys make!
Love that sweet girl! I think that you should change up the nick name a bit. The same nick name as your sister is a little "not cool." I think that everyone should send in some suggestions. How about Scary Hairy, or Makayla O'lay ya... never mind.... I guess you should let her uncle josh come up with the names! What ever you call her she sure is an angel to me!
SCARY HAIRY INDEED! WHAT A LITTLE SWEETY PIE.... :)
Love that hair! And that smile. Wow! I love it!
Post a Comment