May 12, 2009

Proof of being Blond

This is a picture of Makayla and me when we were two and a half. Out of all my children I think she looks the most like me when I was that age. All of the others have blue eyes, Makayla has my greenish eyes. I also have proof that I was blond. (No actions, just the hair color.) To Makayla, don't worry when you hair finally comes in, it'll be worth the wait.

11 comments:

Amber said...

looks like you could be twins! both cuties!

Lindsey said...

Wow Kelly, she does look almost exactly like you. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You aren't kidding. She does look a lot like you. Too fun!

Alysha said...

So darn cute! And you do look a lot alike! That blonde to brunette thing is crazy!

The Hansen's said...

She looks so much like you! No wonder she is a doll!

Kasey said...

Wow, twins~~

jenny said...

So since you look like twins, did you get called scart larry also. I can't believe you looked like that when you were little. Although tamra was a little blond also and look at her now.

Campbell Family said...

How cute is that! It is amazing to me how dark you are now....

Anonymous said...

You really can't claim no blond actions in your life. Nice try though. Thanks for being such a good blond older sister and taking care of me. :-)

Nancy said...

She's cuter.

maddie said...

Your my girls! It takes me back every time I look at Makayla she is so much like you only more full of it, I think that must be Mike's influence! Told you to choose wisely!