May 13, 2009

Part 2: Crapping Good Words

For part 1 of Crapping Good Words go: HERE
WARNING. . . WARNING. . . Potty Mouth Post

Mike was putting together Halles' bed tent and it didn't quite fit. He was struggling to get the screw in just right when it dropped. Right out of Kades mouth was, "Son of a Biscuit!" and a hard breath. (Just like Mike does hmmm. . .) Mike looked at me and mouthed, "Where did he hear that?" We continued to work on the tent when he dropped another screw. Same thing came out of my 4 year old little boy. (Yes, he did get in trouble and was told not to use it again. In Mikes defence, I've only heard him use this a few crapping good times.)

Now here is the question: When your child says Son of a Biscuit, should you be happy or disappointed. Mike says happy, because he didn't swear and has never heard the correct word for biscuit. I on the other hand don't think when he goes to school, or primary, the teacher is really going to care what word he uses; it is still cussing. So here we are again tring to keep the crapping good words from a minimum to a never.

8 comments:

Amber said...

really kelly?... what are you guys teaching your kids??! just kidding! that is too funny! at least he said biscuit and not something else!!

acuna said...

ahhh come on mom... I agree with Mike AT LEAST HE ONLY SAID BISCUIT......lol funny boy

Kasey said...

I think he's alright with biscuit. I think it's kinda cute!!

Anonymous said...

I could really see the whole thing taking place and I got the giggles. :-) I guess Halle has been teaching him about crappin' good words

Ro said...

i LOVE all of the crappin good word posts!! and so does my family (well not my kids luckily, but my parents, hubby and siblings!). we are always quoting your blog!

Lena said...

I will be sure to watch my mouth around your children...now if only MY husband would do the same for me around our little ones!

Nancy said...

"Son of a biscuit" is really like saying "son of a baker." No problem there! Just be thankful he doesn't have Mike's crappin good vocabulary. Be proud of that boy!

maddie said...

Just look on the bright side when Kade gets old and has a Stroke at least he will have the crapping good words! He's Grandpa's boy!