My Boy has a Habit!
I love it, out of no where he'll look at you and wink.
He's does this to any girl he thinks is cute. His primary teacher gets it a lot.
So if you are lucky enough to get a wink, be self assured you are pretty cute!
I do hope he grows out of it, a teenage boy with that kind of winking power, not to mention the Thomas charm. . . That's too much for any girl to handle!

9 comments:
He is to cute!
What has Mike been teaching him?!! He looks super cute and I would love (and I am sure any girl) a wink directed at me!
that is way too cute!
I LOVE IT!!!! I think you should just let him roll with it until he is 99! It is so cute and makes my day everytime I see it!
So cute, and yes what girl wouldn't melt with that? You'll just have to teach him to control his powers and use them only for good. :)
I can't tell you how many times I would be in the middle of a statement in class and I'd look over and he would wink at me and I would totally loose it! I could help but bust out laughing and then my train of thought was totally gone, but it was worth it to see him wink! ☺
Lindsey Dawny called me the other day and said she was eating dinner with you guys and Kade kept winking at her the whole time. She said that was the most flirting anyone had done in a long time. :-) ha ha ha! What a cute kid. You really just can't help but falling in love with that face.
Now I'm worried to see him in a few weeks. What if he doesn't wink at me? ;-)
I am blown away by his skillz!!! Watch out ladies, here he comes!
Post a Comment