June 9, 2009

Dallin's Birthday

Happy Birthday Dallin

1 - Uno - Singular - One - Only - First - Birthday

What a party, a few cousins and a herd of siblings. His birthday was Monday, but because I am a slacker of a mom we celebrated it on Tuesday. I made a cake that day. My sister took pity on him and bought him a confetti cake because all I had was carrot or spice cake.

This Picture is puzzling to me because he doesn't have any presents, and it's his birthday. Somehow his siblings do. Hmm. . .It's a mystery. (Disregard the nudity, I always do.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! A whole stinkin'one year old. That's so crazy! I was feeling like a slacker aunt for not calling him on his birthday, but then I got thinking about it and the kid is one, he isn't going to remember. :-) Give him an extra pinch and squeeze for me. Love ya!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday! What a cutie! I hope that the camera has helped you! Take care!

Walker Family said...

Cute pictures...but I gotta say, I love the one with Kade winking in it the most...it's becoming quite familiar!

Aunt Debi said...

I love the 1st birthday dig into the cake! I can't believe he is already one however. It has been too long since we have seen you guys! Happy Birthday Dallin!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Dallin.
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Sure excited to see you guys!

Lena said...

that's how you know you picked out a good gift--when all the siblings run off to play with it! and What nudity?

Alysha said...

Wow! Time goes by so fast! He is so cute! I love chubby cheeks... and what is wrong with carrot and spice cake? I think they are delicious :-)

Anonymous said...

Time sure does fly by. Happy Birthday!!!!

Campbell Family said...

Looks like a yummy cake! Happy Birthday!