June 16, 2009

Who Needs Carrots?

EveryThing Is Better With Ranch.
(This is what happens when Mom takes a nap.)

8 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Thats how I feel about Homemade Ranch I just wish I looked as cute eating it!

acuna said...

Just cute.... I have a few pictures that look about the same just different kids.

Kasey said...

That is so funny. I think my kids did that with ketchup before.

Anonymous said...

I wanna know if they got into trouble. I bet it would be kinda hard to get mad at all that cuteness! :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! That makes me giggle.

Anonymous said...

Okay, its got to be genetic. My kids love the carrots, but only as a spoon to chug the ranch! Glad we're not the only ones.

Leslie said...

HaHa. That's pretty funny. Tralee does the same thing with carrots, just uses them as a spoon to eat her ranch. If I'm lucky she'll sometimes take a bite.

Alysha said...

Yum! I love looking at all your pictures and reading your daily life stories. It looks so fun!