I was out watching Dallin last week (in October when it was 75 degree's) and noticed my driveway. Glass, nails, screws, washers, rubber bands, even dead worms. A boy's fun only begins in my driveway. My favorite thing is his little painted foot print. I was painting a door and I'm not really sure how he got paint on himself, alright that was a lie! I was painting. . . need I say more. I love it!Kade has been pretty sick with the dreaded Swine Flu. He was sprawled out on the couch the other day and I saw his feet. I had one of those moments of panic. . .right before my very eyes his feet grew and he was a teenager and not my little boy any more.
I hate that sometimes I want to wish my time with them away. I am excited to see my kids grow up and move on. Seeing Kade's foot and Dallin's footprint made me want to slow time down and enjoy them while I have them on loan for this short time.

2 comments:
great creativity with the pics. I hope your children are all healthy and so is Mama.
I am with you Kelly....I hate that time goes by so fast and little kids turn to big kids! Your boys are too cute. Glad Kade is feeling better..that sure hit him hard!
Post a Comment