We just went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat, we had fun! Mr Scary got 1st prize. (I won't mention how many others entered the contest.)
This is Mr. Scary's Jell-O eyeball. I've had issues with Jell-O in the past,(http://kellynmike.blogspot.com/2009/03/mastering-jell-o.html) but Scary's eyes turned out Great! I'll just have to paint all my Jell-O's in the future!
Our Costumes this year were unique, or something like that:
Not Pictured
Kade-Cowboy/Horse
Dallin-Karate Guy
Me- Synchronized Swimmer/Gold Medalist
(Hopefully I'll post them later, when my sister sends me pictures she took.)
Carving Pumpkins - We gave them a knife and said, "Have at it." Surprisingly, they still have all their limbs!

5 comments:
You are so great at parties too kelly! Your jello eyeballs were awesomely fun and creative. Thanks for all the work you did for the school party! I'm sure Olivia's costume would have won the award this year for the most creative...we should have staged the contest!
You are so good at being in charge and creative! I like the ice-cream cone and the eyeballs.
You are the cutest mom ever! You are so creative. I loved the costumes.
And I love you. But I've decided I kind of hate your blog. Everytime I get on and see what fun you're having, I want to move to Boise. Okay, let me change that, I want you to move to Cedar Hills. Oh, and I can't wait to see the syncronized swimming outfit!
Mr. Scary is awesome! Love all the costumes too!
Post a Comment