April 30, 2010

Birthday Girl

Olivia turned a whopping 10 years old on the 22nd.
She had a wonderful birthday.
 
She got a rainbow projector that Dallin won't let go of and Walkie Talkies that go 16 miles. 
(I remember I had a pair when I was a kid and if the other person left the house you couldn't hear them.  It was always fuzzy too. Times have changed.)
 
For her treat at school, she made Oreo Kisses and put them on peanut butter cookies.

She had two friends come over and they had a scavenger hunt, a Surprise menu of bug guts, Halle as a server, their Fingers and Toes painted, and absolutely no Pictures to prove any of it.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!! Great job on the treats!

Anonymous said...

Double digits. Thats means you're old Kelly (okay, I'm older) :( Happy Birthday you cute Olivia!!! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!!! I can't believe you are 10!!! Where does the time go.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!! Time goes by too fast!! Enjoy the moments of every day!