August 10, 2010

Gangsta's

Halle has done it again and has 
Really

out done herself this time.

 
Presents:

Gangsta Clothing

She may look sweet and innocent but Halle's new 
line of Gangsta Wear proves this girl knows MISCHIEF! 


Have no fear of leaving behind unwanted footprints.  
These "Gangsta Bagsters" are a 
Must Have

You see our model Olivia sporting stylish "Plasteek" head and body wear.  Always a Cool choice.

You too can have the Gangsta see though loin cloth that you see model Kade wearing.
  
Order now and we'll give you the complete set of Flash Signals for Gangster Dummies. (Starting with the I love you sign ~ as seen above.)

If your serious about being a Gangster by profession give Hella Creations a call.
You won't be sorry!
Wanna piece of me Homey?

8 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

I don't know why Halle named them that. (Im sure she doesn't know what Gangster means.)
But, Once Kade and Olivia saw her clothes they HAD to have some too. In case you were wondering Yes, I've been cleaning "plasteek" bags up everywhere.

Amber said...

love the creativity your children have! they come by it rightfully!

Kasey said...

I'll take it in my size please. a lot less laundry!

Anonymous said...

Oh Hella...I have to say, I did notice that the "gang sign" was I love you. See, they're not that bad Kel! ;)

Amber said...

Thanks Kelly for having me over. It was fun getting together with you and everyone there. Your house looks amazing and you are such a great Mom!

Lena said...

Oh my lanta-- iwas meant to belong to the gangsta club at yo house...everytime I try to "hard" and flash a sign, the i love you sign ends up on my fingers...what up widat?

Campbell Family said...

wow, that was such a fun post to see...as all of yours are! Halle, Brecken and Haylee really want some of your gansta clothes...in fact, they wish they were there for you to show them how its done! Glad you guys are having such a fun summer.

maddie said...

I sure want a piece of that homey he is so cute! have you considered taking out a patent out on all of Hella's creation? You should ya know hers are better than some I see in the stores!