August 12, 2010

What Rhymes with. . .

I was telling my Mom how Kade likes to rhyme. Now being the good grandma that she is, she challenged him with a word.  What comes to your mind . . .maybe . . .C A T. . .or. . .C A R . . .or even B R O W N.  Nope, not my Mom she pulled out the big guns with BUCKET. . .He didn't say Nantucket.  In fact he didn't say anything, I stopped him before going down the alphabet. (Let's just say the boy likes repetition and I'd have to hear all the words that rhyme with Bucket all day.)  
Way to go Mom, next time maybe you should try Orange or Purple those are fun ones too.

4 comments:

Stephen & Kendra said...

Ha ha. That is so funny!

Kasey said...

ha ha ha!

Ro said...

lol, that really made me laugh!!! hilarious!

maddie said...

I don't see the Problem!