On my (I mean our ~ Mike and Kelly's) Anniversary I woke up to a bouquet of flowers, a balloon, and a box of chocolates. When the kids woke up they asked where I got them from. I told them I didn't know for sure. Kade followed up with a quick, "I think the chocolate is for me and the flowers are for you." He was kind enough to even offer to share with me. (Sweet Kid.)
I have received flowers quite a few times over the years, I have never caught whom they are from. Mike worked a 16 hour day that day and I didn't really get to see him. He didn't seem to be jealous when he came home. . .So, I'll keep hoping for my "secret" flower giver to keep on a giving!
You'd think after 8 years of marriage and 6 kids he'd start to wonder where the flowers come from. Maybe he's just slow, or someone is. . .anyway. . I did eat the chocolate and even shared a few with the husband!
If my flower giver happens to read this: FYI -- ONE balloon and 6 children makes for a bit of a contentious day!
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I wish I were the culprit who left those sweet things! But I am not that sweet... Take care and I learned something new today from reading your blog! Thanks for sharing with us! You two are a wonderful, fun, beautiful couple!
Happy anniversary!!! I want one of those flower elves. Sounds so fun to me! haha Glad you got to enjoy your chocolates. :)
Happy Anniversary to one of the coolest couples I know!
The flowers are beautiful. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment