October 14, 2010

Bling-Bling

 I let Kade choose the name of this post:  It Fits!  He told me if he could name his creations it would be Bling.   
 The "Bling" Pin

Gaudy "Bling"
 Marble "Bling"
 
The Wow "Bling"

Too much is never enough "Bling" 
The "Bling" Pin that 
was given to Grandma 
and worn to church!
This is Glue Guy "Bling"

We had a twenty-four hour road show and I made three costumes for it.  Mean while Kade glued and glued and created until there was nothing left to create. The best part was watching him give them away ~ I loved watching the recipients reaction, and his happy little grin!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Cute idea Kelly!

Krista Hegstrom said...

How cute is that! I bet he wants to be a jeweler now too in addition to being a profesh mutton buster! :)

Amber said...

Love the bling! I would like to place an order....:) How have you been? Long time no see or hear.. hope you are well and maybe get together sometime. Take care.

Michelle Burk said...

What fun!