Here is the breakdown:
8 sec = $65
1 sec = $8.125
1 min = $487.50
1 hour = $29,250
If you haven't seen his 8 sec. ride go here!
Several days after the rodeo I got a call and found out Kade was the Grand Champion Mutton Buster!
For winning he received a trophy and $65. The money didn't mean anything to him until we figured just how many quarters that was - 260. That is when he got pretty excited!
My Cowboy. . . and his Sister!
Oh yeah, he's totally willing to work for half that wage ~ or a Quarter!
If you haven't seen his 8 sec. ride go here!
Several days after the rodeo I got a call and found out Kade was the Grand Champion Mutton Buster!
For winning he received a trophy and $65. The money didn't mean anything to him until we figured just how many quarters that was - 260. That is when he got pretty excited!
Here are a few more pictures of my Cowboy. These were taken for Rodeo Days in Preston Id, but they weren't used so I need to put them somewhere. (Because they are so dang cute.)
My Cowboy. . . and his Sister!
Oh yeah, he's totally willing to work for half that wage ~ or a Quarter!





5 comments:
Me!!! Me!!! Me!!! I want to hire him!!! Holy Moly those are awesome pics!!!
So cute! I think I need to take up muttin bustin because it pays really well!
I can't believe what a handsome kid you have.... Not only can he ride sheep he can also color better than any 5 year-old I have ever seen!!! Thanks for letting him come stay with me this weekend. :-)
So stinkin' cute!
That's one handsome cowboy you have! Looks like he picked a good paying career!
Post a Comment