Hey, we pick apples too. You guys should come here and pick with us. It would be WAY more fun. Or, maybe we'll come eat turkey with you in a few weeks. That would be fun too. Love the pics! Man, I have some cute nieces and nephews!!!
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
2 comments:
Hey, we pick apples too. You guys should come here and pick with us. It would be WAY more fun. Or, maybe we'll come eat turkey with you in a few weeks. That would be fun too. Love the pics! Man, I have some cute nieces and nephews!!!
Those look like so,e good apples! You guys are always out having adventures and making cool stuff!
Post a Comment