They took this job very seriously until they would catch someones eye, then they would stare you down. They had people pointing and laughing and coming in the store to tell them how cute they were.
The girls were so happy and giggly, eventually even my dad got involved.
I wish I would have taken pictures of the people walking by. I think it made everyone laugh and have a little more Christmas spirit.
If you find yourself a little bored this season, I dare you to go to the store and pose as a manikin.

3 comments:
THAT IS GREAT. OH HOW I WISHED YOU STILL LIVED HERE. ALWAYS COULD USE SOME LAUGHS FROM THE THOMAS FAMILY!!
You got some great Pictures, but there is nothing like seeing it in person!
Ha ha ha!! And having your dad there is almost funnier! Love the girls faces. :)
Post a Comment