December 11, 2010

O Christmas Tree

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

 Thy leaves are so unchanging;

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Thy leaves are so unchanging;

Not only green when summer's here,

But also when 'tis cold and drear.

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Thy leaves are so unchanging!

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Much pleasure thou can'st give me;

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Much pleasure thou can'st give me;

How often has the Christmas tree

Afforded me the greatest glee!

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Much pleasure thou can'st give me.

9 comments:

The Hansen's said...

These pictures are so great! I love how green it looks in the snow. Way to go on the first place igloo and my vote's still out on the turkey cup cakes, cute but still...?

Tamra said...

Looks like fun! Love the post Kel!

Tamra said...

Oh, and also love your header photos in the snowmen!

Holly said...

Getting the Christmas tree are some of my favorite memories! Looks like fun, you are so good to make the effort and take the time to do things like that, our tree comes from a box...lame!

Amber said...

How fun! I love that picture of you smiling from ear to ear! And such a beautiful tree! I miss seeing your beautiful smile... I wish you and your family a very special Christmas! Thank you for your friendship!

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the typical olivia... holding up her boot and being waist deep in the snow. Can I add a special thanks to your photographer? She captured some great christmas tree moments! :-)
-Rooney

Croslands said...

I can't believe all of that snow. Looks like a fun family day. The tree turned out beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love it, Love it, Love it. Hmmm, maybe I should post about our tree.

The Casa Hunt said...

love the pictures, how fun!